LikeHome: looking for contributions
EfVET new project LikeHome is an Erasmus+ project (K3) which aims to assess and validate prior learning of newly arrived migrants. We are developing tools that aim to foster a successful integration of migrants in the education, training and working environment of their host country. Therefore, we have developed a basic survey to learn more about experiences of migrants with their host country’s education, training and working systems.
Please contribute to LikeHome project answering a short survey about your experience working or teaching migrants. Please click here
- Assess and validate prior learning of newly arrived migrants. This shall lead to an enhanced access to the labour market of the host country.
- Generate access to quality and inclusive mainstream education and training with a focus on the needs of disadvantaged learners.
- Develop a needs and challenges analysis, which will cover the migrant’s perspective and mindsets of several stakeholders from government bodies and the economy in host countries
- We will select seven best practices from frontrunner countries, which will be adapted to fit the needs of the participating countries
- Implementation the generated knowledge seminars and workshops with relevant stakeholders will be organized in each partner country.
- E-assessment tools and a migration relevant database will be created.
Project’s Expert Advisory Board: high profile experts in the fields of labour market and education, will evaluate and test the project results before they are implemented in society.