On 24th May 2018, Kaunas construction and service training center is organizing Erasmus + strategic partnerships I-Step project’s http://www.i-step.eu/ half day International Conference in Kaunas. The participants will come from The Netherlands, UK, Ireland and Lithuania.
Kaunas construction and service training center (Lithuania)
I-STEP aims to enhance international entrepreneurial skills and attitude of teachers and students in VET by creating an international dimension to entrepreneurship programmes and strengthening the local and (EU business) network. This offers a solution to EU wide unemployment by enabling young people to create their own employment and become successful entrepreneurs that look beyond country borders. It also addresses the need for VET students to exploit the opportunities the EU market offers. It is proven that internationalisation make people smarter, more creative and more entrepreneurial.
I-STEP has two objectives:
- Strengthening the entrepreneurship programmes and enhancing entrepreneurial skills of VET teachers/managers/board by:
- Development and implementation of a comprehensive programme creating an international dimension to entrepreneurship;
- Sharing knowledge, experiences and practises in the field of (international) entrepreneurship;
- Ensuring cooperation between VET, regional business, government and research institutes (quadriplex helix network) thus promoting the development of entrepreneurship education, securing integration in actions of local/regional development and increasing labour market relevance.
2. Equipping VET students with the necessary mind-set, skills and competences they need to succeed in their future careers by:
- Enhancing their international and entrepreneurial skills and competences;
- Increasing their labour market relevance by connecting them to the world of work (quadriple helix)
- Involving them in transnational activities fostering international and entrepreneurial mind-sets, skills and language competences (CLIL: Content and Language Integrated Learning).
Please if you would like to attend, contact Tomas Vilčinskas