- This event has passed.
European Guidance Week in Tallinn
26/09/2017 - 29/09/2017
The event is planned for the Estonia´s Presidency of the Council of the European Union in autumn 2017.
The overall theme of the event is innovative information and communication technologies (ICT) and future co-operation in the field of lifelong guidance. The aims are to:
- share innovative ICT practices;
- disseminate tools and initiatives to support the development of ICT capacity of lifelong guidance, and
- facilitate future cooperation at European level.
The programme starts on Tuesday, 26th September and ends on Friday, 29th September, and it includes
- The meeting of CareersNet (Cedefop) experts on 26th September;
- The meeting of EmployID partners on 26th-27th September;
- 7th EU presidency conference of lifelong guidance policy on 27th-28th September;
- Euroguidance Network meeting on 29th September.
You will find the preliminary agenda HERE which will be updated according to the agreements with relevant partners and experts.
Should you require any further information, please contact the team of organisers by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org