It is implemented by seven partners from Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
The Gender-IT project aims to contribute to innovative and attractive VET practices in the ICT sector.
Its specific objective is to build a sustainable multistakeholder network at a European level which will actively foster gender mainstreaming in VET for the ICT sector.
Its operational aims are to:
- Create a comprehensive, virtual resource centre on gender mainstreaming in VET for the ICT sector at European level
- Promote good practices and innovative approaches in VET for the ICT sector regarding gender mainstreaming
- Identify trends of gender mainstreaming in VET for the ICT sector and resulting impacts on VET practice
- Raise awareness, inform and engage stakeholders and women
- Expand the network, exploit its results and set the basis for sustainability
Find out more about the project on the website of Gender-IT http://www.gender-it.eu/