The pillars of the Entrepreneurship 2020 Action are fully fulfilled by the aims and objectives of “BRANDING Mentoring – the Brand building of EU Enterprises through Mentoring” project that Eurosuccess Consulting participates. BRANDING MENTORING is an Erasmus+ project co-funded by the EU that started in November 2018 and will last until October 2020.
Eurosuccess Consulting (Cyprus)
What is the Branding Mentoring project about?
The project seeks to provide new and young entrepreneurs as well as older businessmen who wish to modernize their commercial practices, with an innovative form of training in regards to branding and marketing with the ultimate goal being to increase their sales and begin or increase their exports to other markets in Europe and abroad.
Who can benefit from the Branding Mentoring project?
- Entrepreneurs/mentees/Start-ups, scale-ups, SMEs with less than 3 years’ experience in the specific business domain
- Mentors over 40 years of age with managerial background and experience in brand development, consultancy
- Relevant stakeholders from partner and other European countries, such as Chambers of Commerce, Marketing Schools, Business Associations, VET providers, public bodies, innovation hubs, European Associations in the field of Vocational Education, etc.
The international dimension of the Branding Mentoring project is ensured by a consortium of partners from five European countries: Hungary (Kisalföld Foundation for Enterprise Promotion, coordinator and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry for Gyor-Moson-Sopron County), Cyprus (Eurosuccess Consulting), Greece (OECON GROUP and Chamber of Chalkidiki), Poland (OIC Poland Foundation) and Slovenia (CPU Center za poslovno usposabljanje).
Although the project is at its initial stages, the main project results will be:
- Research and Preparation – survey research and literature review
Take part of our research phase!
If you are a mentor or a self-employed professional, SME or entrepreneur interested in participating in the mentoring programme, please answer the following short questionnaire here.
- Mentoring Handbook – a framework and roadmap to identify Mentoring methodology, priorities and designated roles, responsibilities, and training materials
- Implementation and Evaluation of Mentoring Schemes – practical implementation of the mentoring programme, learning from similar experiences and ways to succeed in branding own products and/or services
More activities, training and events are coming, so stay tuned for more news about the project. If you would like to found out more, please contact us via email at email@example.com or visit our corporate website www.eurosc.eu or the project’s website brandingmentoring.eu/