VET_GPS – Guiding tools for Professional Skills development in VET Erasmus+ funded project partners will organize national multiplier events in Portugal, Spain, Italy and Austria. The goal of these sessions is to introduce to training professionals, the tools and the resources developed in the project, fostering the assessment and development of trainees’ soft skills.
Two of the products developed, will be widely introduced in these sessions:
- the Toolkit for Professional Guidance and Coaching, that comprises three main resources: i) Soft skills self-assessment tool, an online tool allowing trainees and professionals to assess the level of development of trainees’ soft skills; (ii) Success@work manual, a manual introducing a set of activities addressed to trainees, fostering the development of their soft skills; iii) Soft skills profile, guidelines to support vocational education and training counsellors, in guiding trainees in the self-assessment process.
- the Programme for Professional Development of Professionals, that integrates two products: i) Training course for VET professionals and ii) Youth Empowerment, a handbook with guidelines and activities for VET trainers.
Altogether, partners will promote 11 National events, as follows:
- 4 in Portugal, 2 to held by Mentortec in Matosinhos and 2 held by ANESPO in Lisbon;
- 4 in Spain, 2 to be promoted by PIT in TKNIKA (Basque Country) on 25th June, and the second one still to be decided and 2 to be promoted by CECE in Spain, one of them in Alicante on the 4Th July and the second one in September;
- 2 in Italy, to be organized by Pixel in the first weeks of September at their premises in Florence (Italy);
- 1 in Austria of the responsibility of Blick, that will take place in October in their home country.
Addressed to VET managers, counsellors and trainers, these events will be organized between July and October 2019.
Are you interested in these events? Please contact us by e-mail: Andreia Monteiro | firstname.lastname@example.org.