VET4ALL to enhance Social Inclusion in work-based learning.
The objectives of the project VET4ALL (Professional Development Of Vet Tutors And Trainers To Enhance Social Inclusion In Work-Based Learning), in which EfVET is a partner, are focused on the training of teachers, staff and in-company mentors working with students with disabilities and special needs to make their WBL experiences more fruitful and oriented to their transition from school to work.
In details VET4ALL aims at:
• developing flexible pathways which connect the VET formal school curriculum to Work Based Learning for students with disabilities and special needs;
• fostering the implementation of ECVET principles and tools and developing an innovative approach to Mobility in order to facilitate access for students with disabilities and special needs;
• increasing the possibility for students with disabilities and special needs to participate in an EU Mobility Experience;
• supporting enterprise mentors and staff during the WBL experience.
VET4ALL expected results are the following:
• IO1 – VET4ALL Didactical Guidelines for training VET Staff working with students with disabilities and special needs;
• IO2 – VET4ALL Training Curriculum for VET Staff working with students with disabilities and special needs in WBL experiences;
• IO3 – VET4ALL In-company Mentors Vademecum – a very practical handbook to be distributed to Mentors in order to support students with disabilities and special needs throughout their internship experiences;
• IO4 – VET4ALL Mobility Vademecum for accompanying persons. The aim of this vademecum is to provide support to the accompanying persons during mobility experiences and to the EU hosting enterprises.
The last project meeting was hosted by EfVET in Brussels on 6th and 7th November 2019. Partners discussed the progress of the project to date, as well as the steps needed in the next months to develop the IO4 – “VET4ALL Mobility Vademecum for Accompanying Persons of Students with Special Needs”. Moreover, partners discussed also the organization and implementation of the VET4ALL Joint Staff Training Event to be carried out on next May 2020 in Sopuerta (ES), the Multiplier Events to be carried out in each partner country and the Final Project Conference to be carried out in Veliko Tarnovo (BG) on the next 16th June 2020.
The VET4ALL project partnership is composed of:
- EfVET (Belgium)
- PGT D-r V. Beron (Bulgaria) – Coordinator
- REATTIVA (Italy)
- HERMES Corporation (Malta)
- Școala Profesională Specială Samus (Romania)
- Centro San Viator (Spain)