NEAR IN EUROPE – “Networking: An Experience for Apprenticeship Reinforcement in Europe”
M&M is partner in this project funded by Erasmus+ “NEAR IN EUROPE” (NEAR). The project “NEAR IN EUROPE” or “Networking: An Experience for Apprenticeship Reinforcement in Europe” is a K2 partnership project – Exchange of Practices of Education and Vocational Training.
The project establishes a partnership between 5 organisations whose role is, first, to exchange practices, present their respective organisations and develop educational resources, then, to offer to young people and their families a reassuring and secure framework so as they can consider a European mobility.
- GIP-FTLV de Bourgogne
- Instituto do Emprego e Formação Profissional
- PIKC Liepajas Muzikas, makslas un dizaina vidusskola
- M&M Profuture Training, S.L.
- Escuela Oficial de Idiomas Accitania de Guadix
Besides the development of the internationalisation strategy of VET learners and apprentices, two other strong points of the project are the promotion of apprenticeship training and “transversal skills”. With the establishment of the common core of knowledge and skills, the skill-based approach is a predominant issue in the educational landscape.
The objectives are:
- To promote Europe among teachers and trainers in institutions and training centres and young people and their families for their future internships in companies;
- To work on the networking technique to create a secure European network to build efficient relationships;
- To train and create teaching conditions and resources with a special focus on soft skills to support learners and all those involved in European mobility and internships.
Why this project?
It is part of a strong context:
- At European level, the recommendations of the Council of the European Union of 15 March 2018 on a European Framework for Effective and Quality Learning (2018 / C 153/01) and that of 22 May 2018, on the strengthening of basic skills.
- At the national level, the vocational training reform, voted in 2018 and implemented since the 1st January 2019 and aiming a higher number of apprentice trainees in vocational high schools.
This project is a “research-action” that focuses on three areas of work:
- To create a “secure” network and practice networking to expand it;
- To train actors and young people to social skills called “soft skills”;
- To rely on three streams of “Test Mobilities” in European companies, to set up new procedures and new tools that can be used by all partners to promote mobility in the workplace.
The main expected results are:
- a guide to European mobility, for trainees and those involved in vocational training;
- a collection of exercises and standard activities resulting from training or soft skills transfer sessions;
- a partnership charter validating the creation of the European network and various complementary documents to the charter for educational and contractual information (legislation, bilateral traineeship agreement in European company, method of selection of beneficiaries, evaluation procedure, tutorial function, conditions for obtaining a diploma supplement, etc.).
For more information contact email@example.com
FB & Twitter: @mmprofuture LinkedIn: M&M Profuture Training, S.L.