The second project meeting of Fit 4.0: state of play of the project and follow-up on the IOs
Following the first kick off meeting of the FIT for 4.0 project which took place in Emilia Romagna on the 8th and the 9th of October 2019, the second project meeting was unfortunately held online from the 29th September to the 2nd of October 2020 due to the pandemic restrictions. The partners decided to dedicate four mornings to all the Intellectual Outputs progresses, but the idea of the meeting was also to work together and strengthen the partnership of a quite new project started just before the pandemic.
The first day Luca Boetti from IFOA, Project Coordinator, welcomed the participants from all partners’ organisations and introduced the state of play of the project, in particular regarding the WPs, Intellectual Outputs, and timetable. Each of the days were then dedicated to the Intellectual Outputs, respectively:
- On Tuesday 29 September: Intellectual Output 2 – Self-assessment tool for teachers and trainers
Luca Boetti Introduced IO2 to the work groups, which were then split in the breakdown session in order to work on it. After completing the work session, a plenary session was opened in order for them to initiate the reporting phase. It was then discussed the user interface and physical implementation of the output, together with the next steps.
- Wednesday 30 September: Intellectual Output 3 – Train-the-trainer programme
The output 3 was described by APH and JAMK, the Training Units number and title were defined, together with the framework for description of Training Units. After that allocation of Training Units development to partners was discussed and the next steps envisaged.
- Thursday 1 October: Intellectual Output 4 – MOOC and resource kit for teachers and trainers
The first output 4 has been briefly presented and discussed by POLIMI-METID, and the target group was defined. The aim targeted to trainers, but also to anybody interested in those topics. The Learning Outcomes and steps for the MOOC development were discussed afterwards. POLIMI will develop the MOOC, providing partners with directions for the development/update of training material and specific tools.
- Friday 2 October: the last day of the meeting was dedicated to:
- A Report on internal quality management for project year 1 by I.F.O.A.
- A Report on external evaluation for project year 1 by the external evaluator
- The Financial state of play by IFOA
- Dissemination report by EfVET
We still do not know whether the next project meeting scheduled in Gothenburg for February 2021 will be a face-to-face or distance meeting.