Eurosuccess Consulting: School and community-based sports for the social inclusion of vulnerable target groups
The kINesis Ε+ Sport project, ongoing since 2020, seeks to support the social inclusion of school children from vulnerable target groups through sports. More specifically, this project aims to cooperate between schools and community-based organisations, as well as in the involvement of intermediary organisations such as local authorities, NGOs, and sports clubs. The overall goal of the kINesis project is to train physical education teachers who have not received any training related to the specificities that are included in the management of such vulnerable groups of children.
Who will benefit from the kINesis project?
- Schoolchildren coming from various socio-economic backgrounds
- Community-based organisations (including sport clubs)
- Physical education (PE) teachers
- Intermediary organisations related with the promotion of the cooperation between schools and community-based organisations.
- Guidebook for Best Practices– The project consortium collected and shared good practices implemented at a national and European level, focusing on the promotion of the connection and networking between schools, sport clubs and the wider community in the field of sports. The synthesis of the collection practices will be integrated into the project’s Guidebook and will be available in all project languages.
- Training Course for Intermediary Organisations– The training course is aiming at building the capacity of intermediary organisations in promoting the networking and cooperation between schools and community-based organisations. The project partners have already implemented online focus groups with professionals working for local authorities, school authorities, coaching associations, training organisations, NGOs, etc., for identifying the challenges, needs and gaps they experience in regards to the social inclusion of vulnerable target groups, through sports. The training material is currently been developed and will soon be delivered via an online International Workshop that will be organised and implemented among all project members who will host experts and stakeholders for validating the material and providing their feedback for finalisation. Therefore, the training material will be available on the e-learning platform of the project, in all project languages.
- Training Course for Physical Education Teachers at Schools– An online questionnaire of open and close questions was distributed to PE teachers in all project countries, with the main purpose to identify their experiences and needs in working with children from vulnerable target groups and develop training material for strengthening their skills. This will help in promoting and enhancing the networking between schools and community-based organisations. The training material will soon be delivered via an online International Workshop, organised and implemented among all project members who will host PE teachers at a national and European level who will provide their feedback on the training content. The final content will be published as an e-book and will be available on the e-learning platform in all project languages.
- Model for Community based cooperation-field of sports– In the framework of this project result, a sustainable model of cooperation between different actors at a community level is going to be developed. The model will describe the different cooperation opportunities and modalities to ensure sustainable cooperation between these actors.
- NPDD of social solidarity and sport “IRODOROS” Municipality of Megara – Greece
- Action Synergy – Greece
- Vienna Institute for International Dialogue and Cooperation (VIDC) – Austria
- Lithuania Sport University – Lithuania
- Sport Association Corporate Games – Romania
- Eurosuccess Consulting – Cyprus
- ZAVOD APGA – Slovenia
Find out more about the project by contacting email@example.com or by visiting:
- Eurosuccess Consulting website at www.eurosc.eu
- kINesis website: www.kinesis-sport.eu
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Kinesiseu