FP Euskadi’s Erasmus+ Innovation Project Dissemination Day
On 22 April 2021, 26 internationalisation managers and officers at Basque VET colleges presented their Erasmus+ projects under KA2 and KA3 at FP Euskadi’s Erasmus+ Innovation Project Dissemination Day. Around 100 online participants from several European and non-European countries followed the discussions, and several international partners contributed to the event with short videos.
Hosted by broadcaster Alaitz Mendoza, the event was opened by Rikardo Lamadrid, Director of Technology and Advanced Learning at the Vice-Ministry of Vocational Education and Training from the Department of Education of the Basque Government.
Following his warm welcome, María Gómez Ortueta, Head of Unit for VET Erasmus+ and Europass at the Spanish Erasmus+ National Agency (SEPIE), gave a short speech about the new programme and encouraged everybody to take part in it. Next speaker in the event was Valentina Chanina from EfVET. Valentina gave a short speech about the TT sustainability in VET.
Then, the event moved to a TV show format. Divided in six sections of four people each, project managers discussed the main aspects of their initiatives in a friendly atmosphere.
Apart from the full recording of the event, available here, the project presentations can be consulted individually following these links:
- New Training Resources for the Change of the Industrial Paradigm
- EXAM 4.0
- Be Europe Be Social
- VET reality
- Virtual Reality in Teaching VIRTRAIN
- EntreComp for Teachers
- Embracing Modular innovation in Construction – Getting Education Modernized
- FLI CREATE
- LEARNING THROUGH GAMEPLAYING
- From Combustion Engine Vehicle to Electric Vehicle
- E.S.A.R Circular Economy Skills and Awareness Raising
- SOFT SKILLS
- In as in INclusion
- AIDA – Active aging for the elderly with ID
- TEAM WE
- D-care Dementia Respect and Respite