Coordinator: Kent Andersen
Contact Details: SDE College (Syddansk Erhvervsskole Odense-Vejle)
Starting / Ending Date: January 2014 – June 2016
The Clil4U (CLIL implementation with pools of resources for teachers, students, and pupils) project will assist implementation of CLIL in primary schools and in vocational colleges through:
– 6 promotional videos showing CLIL used in classes
– 48 ready to use CLIL scenarios complete with instructions and materials
– Online collection of materials and commented links to resources
– Advisory materials to be used for including parents of primary school children in the CLIL process.
To prepare content and language teachers for implementation of CLIL the project will:
– Develop a teacher course on application of CLIL
– Develop online language courses for content teachers (to ensure the needed language level)
– Offer the content teachers a placement test and certification of language level according to CEF.
All outcomes will be in English, manuals, promotional materials, and video subtitles will be in all partnership languages.
120 teachers, 360 pupils and 440 students will pilot the developed CLIL resources. Evaluations and feedback will be fed back to the developers and result in improved versions of the project outcomes.
All outcomes are CopyLeft and may be used by any institution. The partnership teacher training institutions and associated partners will continue to offer pre-service and in-service courses after the project period.
Founding Agency: LLL
SDE College (Syddansk Erhvervsskole Odense-Vejle)
Kroggaardskolen Spanish Confederation of Education and Training Centres (CECE)
Colegio Zola Intercollege Executive TrainingĀ Institute (ETI) Malta M