Mastering job-Oriented Skills in Arts & crafts thanks to Inclusive Centres of vocational excellence
The European Arts and Crafts field is a colourful mosaic of passion, heritage, culture and skills. It represents a substantial challenge for the economy as well as international and European competitiveness, and requires an effective training system adapted to its professional challenges, as well as to the crucial societal challenges related to rapid technological change, digitalisation, climate change, circular economy and new forms of work.
These challenges need to be taken into account and deliberated at a transnational level, considering how significant and impactful they are for all the stakeholders working together in the field of Arts & Crafts: training centres, companies, universities, research bodies, etc.
The platform of transnational cooperation that will be set up within this project will bring together relevant EU and non-EU partners who want to foster Excellence in VET within the Arts & Crafts sector, ensure high quality skills that lead to quality employment and career-long opportunities, which meet the needs of an innovative, inclusive and sustainable economy. The platform will also make it possible to break down the barriers and bring together certain universes, which still too often function in silo.
The MOSAIC – Mastering job-Oriented Skills in Arts & crafts thanks to Inclusive Centres of vocational excellence – project will focus on Traditional & rare crafts, Precious metals & jewellery, Furniture & Wood and their relation with Design, Arts & Industry.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- To increase and improve collaboration between companies and VET centres, to reach a state of mutual fertilisation;
- To improve VET provision by delivering new training modules;
- To foster Internationalisation and transnational strategies in response to the evolutions of VET and society;
- To provide forward-looking VET through the use of digital methodologies and tools.
Call: ERASMUS-EDU-2021-PEX-COVE (Partnership for Excellence – Centres of Vocational Excellence)
Project no.: 101055648-MOSAIC-ERASMUS-EDU-2021-PEX-COVE
- Société d’Enseignement Professionnel du Rhône (France)
- OMNIA Espoon Sedum Koulutuskuntayhtyma (Finland)
- SCF Scuola Centrale Formazione Associazione (Italy)
- HARMONIA 1 (Bulgaria)
- CEGEP Collège d’Enseignement Général et Professionnel de Victoriaville (Canada)
- SEF Simonian Educational Foundation (Armenia)
- UJM Université Jean Monnet Saint-Etienne (France)
- LAB University (Finland)
- CRMA Chambre Régionale de Métiers et de L’Artisanat Auvergne Rhône Alpes (France)
- UnionCamere Unione Regionale delle Camere di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura dell’Emilia-Romagna (Italy)
- CCI Dobrich Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Bulgaria)
- Wooden Oy (Finland)
- EfVET (Belgium)
- UNISER Societa Cooperativa Socialeonlus (Italy)
- Cultural and Creative Industries – Consorzio Materahub (Italy)
- Fondazione Golinelli (Italy)
- Institut National des Métiers d’Art (France)
- World Crafts Council Europe (Ireland)
- Comité Français des Olympiades des Métiers (France)
Start: 01/06/2022 – End: 31/05/2026
Social Media Channels