Integrated Training & Teaching for Learning further aiming Knowledge Sharing Across Generations
In the EU, while almost three quarters of the population has at least an upper secondary qualification, basic literacy and numeracy skills cannot be taken for granted. In 2017, around 61 million adults aged 25 to 64 had stopped their formal education before completing upper secondary education.
The project aims to support the acquiring of key competences, including basic skills for all through the development and transfer of innovative learning methods for low-skilled adults, including but not limited to vulnerable groups.
The main objectives of the project are:
- Strengthening key skills, including life skills, through introducing innovative methods useful for teachers and trainers;
- Supporting the development and uptake of innovative approaches in learning methodologies and digital technologies for teaching and learning;
- Improving the access to training for low skilled adults, with focus on vulnerable groups by increasing quality, supply and accessibility of learning opportunities tailored to their learning needs;
- Providing opportunities for professional development of teachers/trainers through the development of effective digital, open and innovative methods supporting the work with low skilled adults.
The Team2Share project’s target group consists of: trainers, teachers, mentors who work with low-skill adults and low-skilled adults with a focus on youth, women, low-skilled seniors. It will include 120 low skilled adults, 50 teachers/trainers/mentors, 15 experts.
- The project will develop during 2 years of implementation 3 intellectual outputs as follows:
Training programme for trainers/teachers/mentors working with low skilled adults, consisting of a training curriculum and content that will be inserted in an ICT state of the art tool “Android application – App1” which will be based on an innovative methodology “team-oriented learning in interactive working groups” that was developed based on the principle “reproduction of the learning material in its own words deepens the acquired knowledge”.
- Training programme for low skilled adults aiming their Team2Share, consisting of a training curriculum and content developed and included in second app, namely “Android application – Team2Share App2
- Guidelines for Formative Monitoring and Assessment of learning outcomes, consisting in a collection of methods for formative performance monitoring, including numerous methods of performance assessment in various formats, aiming to increase performance motivation through targeted and helpful feedback.
Project no.: KA2 2020-1-RO01-KA204-079963
- European Media Connection (Romania)
- Fundatia Ana Aslan International (Romania)
- Culti Multi (Greece)
- Social Youth Development Civil NonProfit Society (Greece)
- Blickpunkt Identität (Austria)
- EBL Elektronik Bilgi Bilisim ve Mesleki Egitim Hizmetleri Ltd. Sti. (Turkey)
- Tüm Avrupa Kadınları Kültürel İşbirliği ve Dayanışma Derneği (Turkey)
- EfVET (Belgium)
Start: 01/11/2020– End: 31/10/2022
Social Media Channels: tbc