VET in 3D
Social Inclusion, Entrepreneurship
and Technology Enabled Learning
Preparation of highly skilled, motivated and digitally competent teachers continues to be one of the main priorities in Europe. According to several EU issued documents such as Riga conclusions (2015) and the recent opinion of Advisory Committee on Vocational Training (2018), VET teachers need to be supported through more flexible, digital, and innovative teaching methods. The teaching technologies are changing too fast and in order to be updated and find more training opportunities the exchange of good practices on European level can facilitate the development and application of innovations. Identified by partners’ lack of organised “transnational conferences” is an obstacle towards study of other contexts and improvement of competences.
The focus of the project will be to exchange practices on three dimensions of VET considered as primary drivers of excellence: Entrepreneurship Education; Social Inclusion; Technology Enabled Learning (TEL). Given the context presented above, the general objective of the project is to innovate VET provision in Europe through an intense capacity building action addressed to VET teachers. The specific objectives are:
- To create more opportunities for VET organisations to exchange practices and discuss about innovation on a regular basis;
- To improve the competences of the VET staff on innovative teaching methodologies;
- To raise awareness on the three dimensions of VET excellence.
The target groups of the project will be: VET teachers, headmasters, staff with administrative functions and mobility experts. Stakeholders involved in the valorisation process will be: public authorities dealing with education, business actors, universities, EU institutions (including national agencies), etc.
The expected results are the following:
- Identifying, testing and mainstreaming of a template of transnational conference where VET schools around Europe can meet to exchange practices and work on innovation in VET every year;
- Improving competences in VET practitioners on different topics such as Entrepreneurship Education; Social Inclusion; Technology Enabled Learning (TEL).
- Finally, new follow-up initiatives are expected to start off as a result of the exchange.
Project no.: 2020-1-LT01-KA202-078104
- Kauno Technikos Profesinio Mokymo Centras (Lithuania)
- EfVET – European Forum of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (Belgium)
- UNISER Soc. Coop. Onlus (Italy)
- ENSINUS – Estudos Técnicos e Profissionais – INETE (Portugal)
- MDOE – Magyar Digitális Oktatásért Egyesület (Hungary)
- p-consulting (Greece)
- Cometa Formazione (Italy)
- Centro San Viator (Spain)
- SEPR – Société d’Enseignement Professionnel du Rhone (France)
Start: 01/11/2020 – End: 31/10/2022