VET to VET
Capacity Building in
Western Balkans – V2V
The partnership intends to improve the planning and development of internationalization strategies of VET providers in order to improve their innovation, modernization and internationalization.
The Enlargement Policies, the Torino Process Country reports, and the South East Europe 2020 Strategy stressed out the need the of intervention in several VET fields: internationalization of VET providers, mobility scheme preparation for the future Erasmus program (Enlargement Policy); prevention of early school leaving and drop out, skill gap between training and labour market, entrepreneurship education (3.2. Smart Growth – South East Europe 2020 Strategy); mobility of workers, employment competences, school-company cooperation (3.4. Inclusive Growth – South East Europe 2020 Strategy); career guidance, transition to work support, teacher training and school management, graduates competences for employability, gender gap on the labour market (Torino Process – Kosovo); school-companies cooperation, work-based learning, lifelong learning, non-formal and informal learning validation, entrepreneurship education (Torino Process – Bosnia and Herzegovina); dual system structuring, schools-companies cooperation, teachers professional development, entrepreneurship education, non-formal learning system (Torino Process – Montenegro).
The partnership carried out a need’s analysis of the Western Balkan VET providers with focus groups, surveys, interviews, web meetings to understand better how the capacity building project could help each beneficiary institution to improve their activities in the selected VET fields. The analysis is described in detail in the next section of the application form.
The rationale of the project is based on a constant twinning, coaching and support between Programme Countries partners and Western Balkans VET providers with a bottom-up approach. VET providers are going to help VET providers to improve their managerial, organizational, pedagogical, communication, networking skills and competences. The capacity building activities are structured with four lots of activities, addressing specific areas of work:
– LOT 1: Staff mobility for capacity building activities
– LOT 2: Events and conferences
– LOT 3: Pilot students mobilities
– LOT 4: Networking
The V2V project aims to improve the innovation, modernization and internationalization of Western Balkan VET providers. The project specific objective is to improve the planning and development of internationalization strategies of VET providers thanks to the achievement of two results: improved ability to find financial resources and improved ability to set realistic action plans.
More than the results connected with the internationalization of participating Western Balkans VET institutions and with the improvement of their staff and students’ competences thanks to the capacity building activities, the project intend to develop long-term services and outputs that can affect and influence the whole VET community of the Western Balkans and Third Countries:
– capacity building checklist;
– on-line course database;
– on-line communities of practice;
– staff visits catalogue;
– modular mobility process;
– best practice catalogue;
– International network.
Project no.: EAC/S54/2019
- Apro Formazione S.c. a r.l. (Italy)
- ROC Noorderpoort (Netherlands)
- Seinäjoen koulutuskuntayhtymä, SEDU, (Finland)
- Strokovni izobraževalni center Ljuvjana (Slovenia)
- Gospodarska škola (Croatia)
- JU Srednja škola za saobraćaj I komunikacije Sarajevo (Boznia and Herzegovina)
- Javna ustanova srednja mješovita škola “Danilo Kiš” (Montenegro)
- Javna ustanova srednja strućna škola” Ivan Uskokovic” (Montenegro)
- Qendra e Kompetencës (Kosovo)
- Diakonie Training Center (Kosovo)
- EfVET – European Forum of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (Belgium)
- Xarxa Formaciò Professional (Spain)
Start: 01/11/2020 – End: 30/10/2023
Social Media Channels: tbc